Features of the IT-Works 3d Titan Aero HT are: Please read carefully.
- Aluminum Heat Block has been replaced with a Copper Heat Block
- Copper Nozzle Installed
- Heater has been replaced with a 50W Slice Engineering Heater
- PT1000 temperature sensor good up to 500c
- High Flow 5v Fan will replace the stock fan
- Will come with a ABS Mount, Polycarbonate Fan Duct, but if you print in a high temperature you will most likely need to reprint other parts in the same high temp filament you are printing with.
- KEEP IN MIND, WITH A HEATED CHAMBER, NORMAL ABS PRINTED PARTS WILL DEFORM, SO YOU SHOULD CONSIDER PRINTING REPLACEMENT PARTS FIRST.
An Enclosure with a heated chamber is recommended. You might consider a 3d Print Clean Enclosure.
A High Temperature Heated Bed would also be required. You should be able to use your existing Glass if you have a Modular Bed system. We are looking into carrying these very soon, but until then you are responsible for this as well. E3D carries a 110v heated BED.
This toolhead has a v2c single connector so if you need a V2C Tool Head harness, we carry those as well.
Lead time on these toolhead will be 3-5 days to allow build and testing.