Lulzbot TAZ Workhorse Edition
Superior print quality
* Premium E3D Hot end with 360 cooling.
* Belt driven Z-axis for fast cycle times and elimination of Z wobble.
* Six years of material profile development provide premium results.
* X/Y/Z Backlash Compensation* for 3D printed part accuracy.
* Lightweight tool head design for faster, better looking prints
* Strengthened Design
* Hardened-steel tool head components enable reliable printing of high-strength and high-heat composites that are too abrasive for other machines to use.
* Used to manufacture production-grade parts in-house
Easy, professional results
* Enhanced electronics for greater processing power, more memory, quiet operation, and additional functionality.
* Get professional results every time automated X/Y/Z calibration, nozzle wiping, and self-leveling features.
* Pre-configured material profiles created by expert in-house technicians.
* Dual z axis limit switches for automatic x-axis gantry leveling
* The industry’s widest array of supported materials with ready-to-print profiles including flexible, rigid, composite, conductive, high strength, and chemically-resistant filaments.
* E3D Hot ends enable flexible materials down to 85A shore hardness
Don’t forget to pair this with one of our IT-Works 3d Titan Aero Toolheads for the Workhorse. We have standard all the way up to PRO X toolheads that allow you to print almost anything you can think of.