Are you in need of an industrial-grade printing solution that offers unparalleled precision, versatility, and reliability? Look no further! Our state-of-the-art SynDaver Apogee Large format 3D Printer is here to revolutionize your printing experience.
Unleash your creativity and transform your large-scale printing projects into works of art. Whether you’re in the architectural, automotive, manufacturing, or design industry, this printer is the perfect tool to bring your ideas to life.
The SynDaver Apogee Large Format offers Printing Solutions for:
– Functional Prototypes
– End-Use Parts
– Manufacturing (jigs, fixtures, and tooling)
– Artwork, Special Effects and Museum Pieces
– Medical and Human Models
– Parts (spare, end-of-life; obsolete)
– Very Large Build Volume (1000 x 1000 x 1000mm, 1M3 )
– Independent Dual Extrusion (IDEX) Printing for Multi-material support or multi-color support
– Fully Enclosed with 360˚ Degrees of Visibility
– Doors on front, back and both sides for easy access
– E3D Hemera Revo 1.75mm System with “High Flow” Swappable Nozzles (0.4, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0, 1.2, 1.4) – IT-Works 3D sells spare nozzles for these printers as consumables
– Automated Bed Leveling; Mesh Generation (121 points)
– Heated Bed Plate (up to 120˚ C)
– Intuitive and Informational Graphical Interface
– Screen can be easily detached and used as a tablet.
– Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Network or USB stick for file upload of print and control of the printer – No sending files into the cloud
– Dual Filament Runout Sensors
– Filament paths for both Internal Spools and External “Extra Large” Spools
– Stage Lighting for the Print and Enclosure
– Supports all major filaments (up to 290˚C)
– Highest Quality Build (mechanics and electronics)
– 3 Year Warranty on parts and workmanship (90 days toolhead and print surface)
THIS LARGE FORMAT 3D PRINTER SHIPS DIRECT TO YOU FROM SYNDAVER.
YOU WILL NEED TO CONTACT US FOR A PRICE AND SHIPPING QUOTE. INFO@ITWORKS3D.COM