IT-Works 3D E3D Titan Aero Toolhead for SynDaver Axi
IT-Works 3d developed this toolhead for the SynDaver Axi 3d printer
- Includes a built in LED for easier viewing of layers and print quality
- Light weight stepper and components improve printhead placement accuracy and reduces wear
- Precision machined gears ensure accurate ESTEP calibration, and make for more consistent performance over time
- Surround cooling duct improves print performance. Here’s a real world example E3D Titan Aero duct improves print performance
- Ability to print solid and flexible filaments without changing toolheads
- Optional hardened parts reduce wear when printing abrasive filaments
- Titan Aero is built on the E3D V6 all metal design, allowing you to reliably print any thermoplastic at temperatures of more than 300°C.
- It’s also been designed to take standard V6 heatbreaks, so that you can interchange components from E3D’s entire modular ecosystem to suit your needs. Choose from temperature sensors, heater cartridges, Volcano, or one of the E3D’s 92 different nozzles.
- 280c Max Temperature
- Available for 1.75mm and 2.85mm filament.
- NOTE 2.85mm toolhead cannot utilize the filament runout sensor on the AXI
Standard – Comes with a .4mm brass nozzle, stainless steel heat break. Can print all the basic filaments; ABS, PLA, PETG, ASA, etc
PRO – Comes with a hardened hobb, hardened .5mm nozzle, 2.85mm comes with a Microswiss wear resistant heat tube/1.75mm comes with a E3D titanium heat break. Can print most abrasive materials as well as standard filaments.
PRO “X” – Comes with a hardened hobb, hardened .5mm Nozzle X nozzle, 2.85mm comes with a Microswiss wear resistant heat tube/1.75mm comes with a E3D titanium heat break, E3D 40w heater cartridge, and a Polycarbonate fan duct to resist higher temperatures.
Works with SynDaver Axi 3d printers only.
60 day warranty and support from IT-Works 3D
*** This is not a SynDaver product and SynDaver does not support or warranty this toolhead ***
Please Allow 1-2 days for build and shipping.