These toolheads will bolt direct onto the LulzBot Mini 2, The Taz Workhorse, and the TAZ PRO 3d printers.
If you are planning to use this on a TAZ 6 and below, or a Mini v1, you will need an adapter plate
Adapter plate for the TAZ 6 and below can be purchased here – https://itworks3d.com/product/universal-tool-head-adapter-taz-5-6/
Adapter plate for the Mini v1 can be purchased here – https://itworks3d.com/product/universal-tool-head-adapter-mini-1/
The IT-Works 3d Hemera Toolhead will work with any of the the older Lulzbot printers from the TAZ 5 up to the TAZ PRO.
Firmware will depend on the toolhead. The standard Hemera will utilize the H175 Firmware. You will need to change line width, and wall thickness settings and tune from there to match your nozzle size.
ESTEPS can be started at 395 and fine-tuned from there.
- 360 degree, open face cooling duct like utilized in the Titan Aero PRO Toolheads
- Built in LED for easier print viewing
- Constrained filament path making it easier and quicker to print with flexible materials
- Quick Change nozzle system allows for easy nozzle changes
- Lightweight stepper design and cooling components make for a small footprint which reduces weight and improves accuracy
- Quiet Operation
- Easily upgradable
The Full kit includes .25, .4, .6, and .8
Single kit included the .4 nozzle.
We utilized and modified the mount created by Joe Spanier (Maker’s on Tap). We wanted to change a few things on the mount to make it a bit more fitting to the backing plates, and add a few chamfers and fillets where we wanted them to be.
We designed the Fan Duct here in house, and will actually work with other printer applications as well on the Hemera.
The REVO changed a bit over the v6 dimensions so we have modified 2.7mm to accomodate since the orignal Hemera.