– 1 x Revo Hemera sink
– 1 x Revo HeaterCore
– 1 x Revo HeaterCore spring
– 1 x Extension cable kit
– 1x 0.25, 0.40, 0.60, 0.80 or just a single 0.40
For ease of use, Revo integrates key HotEnd components:
- Each Revo Nozzle is actually a nozzle and heatbreak in a single assembly. It’s factory-sealed, completely removing the hassle of hot tightening, so nozzle changes are quicker and easier than ever.
- The thermistor and heater are integrated into a single unit – a Revo HeaterCore. With a maximum temperature of 300°C (and a high-temp variant coming soon), the Revo HeaterCore has drastically faster heat-up times than any HotEnd we’ve produced before – and any others we’ve tested, too!
- We’ve designed the Revo HeaterCore with a positive temperature coefficient. This means power reduces as it gets hotter, minimising hazards in the event of a thermal runaway.
Each Revo Nozzle carries a colour-coded silicone sock and is metal-engraved with easy-to-read numbers, so you can identify nozzle sizes at a glance.
Keep in mind, you may need pins for your application as you will need to redo your thermistor and heater connections to your particular toolhead. We have pins for both the earlier units as well as the new units.
Molex Connectors/Pins for Mini 2, WH, PRO, Sidekick – IT-Works 3D (itworks3d.com)
There are no reviews yet.