Desktop 3D printer capable of producing large models
Zortrax M300 Plus is a 3D printer with one of the largest workspaces in its class. It works in LPD technology, Zortrax’s original take on Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM), guaranteeing the highest quality results and low maintenance. Multiple Zortrax M300 Plus 3D printers can be connected into a wireless 3D printing farm producing large models in short to medium series.
- Wi-Fi module – Create wireless networks of 3D printers and transfer files over Wi-Fi.
- Material end detection – 3D printing will automatically pause when the material runs out.
- Upgraded cooling system – Extruder cooling system has been improved to guarantee the highest efficiency.
- Built-in camera – Watch the 3D printing process on your computer.
Nozzle diameter – 0.3 mm (0.012), 0.4 mm (0.016 in), 0.6 mm (0.024 in)
Extruder – Single (Upgraded for more demanding materials
Extruder Cooling – Radial cooling fan cooling the extruder, Two fans cooling the print
In the box – 3D Printer, Hotend v3, Side Covers, Z-Suite, Starter Kit, 2 Spools of Material, Spoolholder, 0.4mm (0.016in) nozzle
Z-SUITE 2 Software
- Connect to multiple M200 Plus printers using Z-SUITE 2’s Wi-Fi module to create a 3D printing network capable of tackling the most ambitious manufacturing and prototyping projects
- Monitor and manage all of your M200 Plus printers from one screen
- Tabbed projects allow for working on multiple project simultaneously
- Zortrax material profiles for the highest quality 3D printing with Z-FILAMENT materials
- Supports slicing for third-party materials
- Thin wall detection helps to spot problems before starting the 3D print project
- Editable supports allow for full control over support structure. Adjust the automatically generated support or manually add support if needed.