Moreover, the interface can be improved with automatic firmware updates over Wi-Fi. Beside transferring files wirelessly, you can also use a USB storage device of any kind.
- Wi-Fi module – Create wireless networks of 3D printers and transfer files over Wi-Fi.
- Material end detection – 3D printing will automatically pause when the material runs out.
- Upgraded cooling system – Extruder cooling system has been improved to guaranteethe highest efficiency.
- Built-in camera – Watch the 3D printing process on your computer.
Nozzle diameter – 0.3 mm (0.012), 0.4 mm (0.016 in), 0.6 mm (0.024 in)
Z-SUITE 2 Software
- Connect to multiple M200 Plus printers using Z-SUITE 2’s Wi-Fi module to create a 3D printing network capable of tackling the most ambitious manufacturing and prototyping projects
- Monitor and manage all of your M200 Plus printers from one screen
- Tabbed projects allow for working on multiple project simultaneously
- Zortrax material profiles for the highest quality 3D printing with Z-FILAMENT materials
- Supports slicing for third-party materials
- Thin wall detection helps to spot problems before starting the 3D print project
- Editable supports allow for full control over support structure. Adjust the automatically generated support or manually add support if needed.