All items will ship direct to you from the manufacturer
B250 – .25mm nozzle for high resolution printing
X400 – .4 nozzle that comes standard with the nautilus
x800 – .8 nozzle for high speed printing
BuildTak PEI – This spring steel and PEI sheet is for the Nautilus 3D printer. The print surface is the same one that ships with the Nautilus, this part is great as a replacement or backup print surface so you can get your next print started fast. PEI provides a smooth, glossy surface finish.
BuildTak Original – This spring steel and BuildTak sheet is for the Nautilus 3D printer. The print surface is great as a backup print surface so you can get your next print started fast. A great print surface for PLA, ABS, HIPS, flexibles, and co-polyesters. BuildTak provides a mottled surface finish that looks like powder coated metal.
HydraCare 1yr Service Plan –
While Hydra Research will cover any manufacturing defects under their Standard 1 Year Warranty, you may want to take things a step further. With HYDRACare, Hydra Research will cover up to $200 in replacement parts and all associated repair labor regardless of the cause of the problem.
Need help choosing the right material for your application, designing a part for FFF 3D printing, optimizing slicing for through-put, quality, etc, or have other questions regarding the usage of the Nautilus? HYDRACare includes 4 hours consulting help via phone or email. We are available 9:30a-5:30p PST Monday-Friday and generally respond within one business day or less.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs related to sending in the Nautilus for repair.
- HYDRACare does not cover cosmetic defects; only items that inhibit the functionality of the Nautilus will be covered.
- Consumables like Tool Cartridges and Print Surfaces are not covered by HYDRACare.
- You can purchase HYDRACare for your Nautilus up to 30 days after the original purchase date of the Nautilus.
- A separate plan is required for each Nautilus you wish to cover.
- HYDRACare is valid for one year from the original purchase date of your Nautilus 3D printer.