E3D Titan Aero PRO Toolhead for Mini 2
IT-Works developed this toolhead for the LulzBot® Mini 2
- Includes a built in LED for easier viewing of layers and print quality
- Hardened Hobb Gear, Titanium or Wear resistant heat tube depending on 1.75mm or 2.85mm, and a Hardened Nozzle
- Light weight stepper and components improve printhead placement accuracy and reduces wear
- Shorter filament path improves filament retraction and extrusion accuracy. By having a short, well constrained filament path, the Titan Aero is great for flexible filaments. It minimizes places where filament can bend, buckle and jam, giving a better flexible printing experience. The short filament path is also beneficial for regular filaments by improving extrusion responsiveness. This means that extrusion can start and stop more immediately, giving accurate, cleaner prints.
- Precision machined gears ensure accurate ESTEP calibration, and make for more consistent performance over time
- Surround cooling duct improves print performance. Here’s a real world example E3D Titan Aero duct improves print performance
- Ability to print solid and flexible filaments without changing toolheads
- Optional hardened parts reduce wear when printing abrasive filaments
- Titan Aero is built on the E3D V6 all metal design, allowing you to reliably print any thermoplastic at temperatures of more than 300°C.
- It’s also been designed to take standard V6 heatbreaks, so that you can interchange components from E3D’s entire modular ecosystem to suit your needs. Choose from temperature sensors, heater cartridges, Volcano, or one of the E3D’s 92 different nozzles.
- Available for 1.75mm filament. Consider going this route. Cura 3.2 makes it easy to set up a machine and profiles for 1.75mm.
The included nozzle size is .4mm, If you need a different size please add that and other upgrade options to the cart at the time of toolhead purchase.
Want upgrades for better durability with abrasive filaments (E3D Hardened hob, E3D Titanium Heat Break for 1.75.mm filament, nozzles, etc)? Add the upgrade items you want to the cart as well as a note during checkout, and we will install them for you.
Works with LulzBot® Mini 2
60 day warranty and support from IT-Works
*** This is not a LulzBot® product and LulzBot® does not support or warranty this toolhead ***
Please Allow 1-2 days for build and shipping.