Lulzbot Mini Enclosure by Printed Solid
The Lulzbot Mini Enclosure by Printed Solid!
Minimize warping caused by drafts or cold 3D printing environments with the LulzBot Mini Enclosure by Printed Solid. This enclosure helps keep curious hands and paws away from heated and moving parts of your 3D printer. This acrylic enclosure kit can be assembled without gluing, drilling, cutting, or engraving. Separate tools and 3D printed parts are required, see more information below.Works with: LulzBot Mini
Mosaic Palette 2S/2S PRO Multi Material Filament System – 1.75mm$599.99 – $799.99
How does it work?
Pallete by Mosaic Manufacturing takes up to four filaments and combines them into a single filament strand. This strand is then fed to your printer, enabling your single-extruder printer to create multi-filament prints!
- Drive: Palette 2 all-metal drive systems, inspired by those on industrial FDM machines, accurately control filament to ensure the right lengths are driven from each input.
- Cut: A rotary cutter system slices filament to ensure a clean, low-resistance cut, time after time.
- Connect: Palette+’s patent-pending splicing system connects filaments together end-to-end before passing them through a machined PTFE (Teflon) channel and splicing them together.
- Cool: Combining both active and passive cooling systems, your newly spliced filament is re-hardened to ensure it keeps tight dimensions before being passed to your printer.
Calibrate: Our patent-pending synchronization systems continually monitor and adjust for filament usage, allowing Palette+ to modify filament lengths to ensure perfect calibration over thousands of feet
E3D Titan Aero toolhead for Lulzbot Mini$260.00 – $270.00
Print solid and flexible filaments on your LulzBot® Mini 3D printer without changing toolheads!
- Simple installation- Bolt it on, plug it in, adjust ESTEPs, and PRINT! *
- Compatible with LulzBot® Mini auto leveling
- Available in 3mm and 1.75mm
* Yes, really! There are a few adjustments that are necessary for printing with flexible filament or 1.75mm filament. We have good guides for all those below.
Matter Control Touch 7″ 3D printer control tablet
Add convenient touch screen control to your 3D printer! Easy control of movement, temperatures, and printing without a computer.
Important- Special Liquidation with no Manufacturer’s Warranty or support. Details in item description.
LulzBot Mini Enclosure – Works with Lulzbot Mini and Lulzbot Mini 2$349.95
LulzBot Mini Enclosure
Available in KIT FORM – Complete assembled kits available upon request. Extra shipping will be added onto the quote since it a large item when assembled.
IT-Works 3d designed this enclosure based on feedback from many of our business and education customers looking for a sturdy, cost effective enclosure for their LulzBot Mini 3D printers that retains bed heat to minimize warping, keeps curious fingers out, and reduces printing noises dramatically.
We’re also working on a similar version for the TAZ. Join our mailing list or follow us on FB for updates!